- CHF 890.- per day all in (Subject to tax and deductions).
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- iET SA
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a IT Business Analyst – PB / Risk Data Integration.
In this project, a compliant infrastructure has been built and processes are set up to report worldwide PB (Private Banking) Credit Risk Data on the granular level into a harmonized dashboard. The candidate will now perform Data Quality analysis as a basis for automated integration on further reporting requirements.
- 5-7 years of business requirements analysis and change experience in Financial Services (Private Banking)
- Excellent understanding of risk discipline from data quality and data analysis perspective
- Private Banking experience is a must
- Experience with credit risk data integration would be an asset
- Strong track record of defining and documenting effective and comprehensive business rules for data integration of advantage
- Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements (e.g. BCBS239, etc)
- Strong Excel (Pivot tables) and SQL skills (writing scripts)
- Fluent in English (written/verbal), German is an advantage
- Close engagement with local Risk Managers as well as Risk & Finance Data Provisioning, and other Risk- Change functions to understand how the local business is booked in the local system and create according business rules for integration into the central data vault
- Supporting local Credit Risk Managers and Risk & Finance Data Provisioning BAU team as second level for month end closing and root cause analysis (incl. training where necessary)
- Perform Data Quality analysis as basis for later automated integration
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.