IT Projekt Manager - Digital Channels (5437)
For a permanent position at our client's site in Winterthur, we are looking for a IT Projekt Manager - Digital Channels.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering a range of Digital Products, which may include Web and eCommerce, Marketing and Campaigns
- Hands-on experience creating, improving and maintaining content using a CMS such as Drupal and Wordpress. Experience with Episerver is a plus
- Experience using Social Media Management tools (Hootsuite) in conjunction with Social Media & Data Analytics tools (Talkwalker, Google Analytics and/or Google Data Studio) to define, target and report as well as optimize Digital Marketing activities
- Knowledge of the medtech market and the challenges in this marketplace are a plus and knowledge of industrial production processes is a plus
- University degree in the field of computer science / business administration (or equivalent in experience).
- English and either German or French fluently; Comfortable with either German or French as a third language is a plus
- Partner with Communication, Product and Sales & Marketing departments globally to define requirements, design wireframes and prototype solution intended for web, eCommerce and/or mobile devices
- Implement solution internally and/or with support from Third-parties
- Provide best practice advice and guidance on Content Development and Optimisation for Web and eCommerce based on statistics and in-depth market analysis
- Responsible for the entire planning and execution as well as the control of the related individual projects
- Represent the client as Product Owner within grooming and planning sessions
- Plan and control project budgets and business cases
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on email@example.com or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.