We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Engineer who has a thorough understanding of Azure architecture to work within the team who will deliver the Cloud strategy.
IT Systems Engineer - Cloud/ Azure
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced IT Systems Engineer who can use their thorough understanding of Azure architecture as a key member of the team who will deliver the Cloud strategy.
- Be responsible for all aspects of application production support, deployment and monitoring, as well as the development of tools to support these activities.
- Ensure production systems run reliably at all times.
- Support mission critical applications and associated platforms
- Design and build tools and solutions with a strong bias towards automating as many aspects of support as possible.
- Ensure new systems / services deployed can be integrated to existing monitoring and management tool.
- Evaluate the suitability of applications to move to the cloud
- Engage with application developers to deliver cloud solutions
- Exceptional development and engineering experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve the complex problem of running applications reliability at scale
- Technical knowledge will include: Azure, Visual Studio Code, Powershell, Python, JSON
- Confident interacting with developers
- The ability to deep dive into both application and infrastructure code eg Java, C++ or C#
- Design solutions, considering factors such as monitoring, process orchestration, capacity management, and deployment
- Hands on experience in Agile and DevOps development methodologies
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.