Integrated Talent Manager 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 22 juil. 18
In this role you coordinate, organize and consult core Talent Management related activities and actions to ensure the implementation of the talent management framework and achievements in line with the Group Talent Management / Global requirements in support of the Human Resources and Talent Management strategy.
As an Integrated Talent Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Act as the Talent Manager for Commercial Insurance and or Corporate Center client groups
- Coordinating, organizing and consulting on talent processes and interventions
- Scoping and delivering talent development interventions (assessment, coaching, feedback, etc.)
- Serving as key contact for strategic talent management issues, projects and services
- Preparing and consolidating data for Talent Reviews
- Designing and delivering development strategies for senior executives in an individual and aggregate scale
- Providing primary support to Human Resources Business Partners in the identification and tracking of Accelerated Development Talent Segments
- Bing accountable for quality control and cross functional integration of talent management reporting for all client groups
- Being responsible for supporting the build out of local timelines and key date schedules to ensure timely completion of all Talent Management projects
- Collaborating regularly with Talent Management Center of Expertise, Global Functions, and local Human Resources Business Partners
- Leveraging assessment certification and experience to deliver feedback results to senior executives and Accelerated Development diamond talents
- Participating in global Talent Management systems implementation initiatives
- Leading design and development of key global work streams in support of implementation
As an Integrated Talent Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development
- 4 or more years of experience in the Talent Management field in addition to broader HR experience
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization, including Executive Committee members
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.