Integration & Automation Specialist 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 23 janv. 19
Solution Integration and Automation is part of Sales & Market Integration domain in Zurich Switzerland and deals with modern integration, automation and enterprise search technologies to support our Business. We connect external and internal partners with each other's and help our Business to focus on our customers by automating repetitive process activities using robotics. The team consists of highly skilled platform engineers, architects and developers onsite, near- and offshore building solutions using the Talend Integration, Blue Prism and ElasticSearch platform. To support the organization in developing and implementing an API and robotics strategy we are looking for an Integration and Automation Specialist.
As an Integration and Automation Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
• Own and enhance the standard integration platform for Zurich Switzerland based on Talend ESB by doing hands-on development / configuration or coordinating the implementation with preferred suppliers (mainly offshore suppliers). This includes central integration components as well as components to be integrated into business applications
• Own and enhance the robotics process automation platform for Zurich Switzerland based on Blue Prism by doing hands-on development / configuration or coaching the Business on how to use the automation platform.
• Contribute to the delivery of assigned IT application projects:
- integrate the standard integration layer for the used application platform
- coordinate changes in the integration infrastructure to integrate an application into application landscape
- contribute the integration architecture to application architecture documents
- design and implement Web Service interfaces
- review application software provided by ASP provider for compliance with integration platform standards and conformance with agreed architecture
• Contribute to the delivery of assigned automation demands:
- assess existing processes for automation opportunities to improve process effectiveness and quality.
- support the implementation of automation solutions
• Support incident resolution for business applications related to integration or automation problems
• Actively shape the feature roadmap for the integration and automation platform
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the integration and automation architecture standards and practices by maintaining understanding of current and future technology developments
• Promote the usage of the integration and automation platform within Zurich Switzerland, gather feedback from development teams and address them in the roadmap
Your Skills and Experience
As an Integration and Automation Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
• Strong experience as an integration architect using SOA, Web Services, EAI / Middleware and System Integration technologies
• Experience on Talend ESB (or other ESB or SOA Suite products), SOA, WS-x standards, Java, .NET, Tomcat, Linux
• Experience in robotics process automation process design and automation best practice preferably with using tools such as Blue Prism
• Experience in operating an application or platform
• Structured way of working, solution-oriented and hands-on approach
• Team spirit and focus on high quality service
• Proactive personality with very good communication skills
• Fluent in English and German (both work language)
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.