- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 juil. 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
JUNIOR SALES PARTNER ADVISORY
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage existing business relationships
- Prepare marketing material and pricings
- Liaise with structuring and trading on pricing and hedging
- Travel to clients and present the Leonteq platform and trade ideas
- Execute trades and ensure a smooth booking and settlement process
- Learn from more experienced colleagues about clients, products and the company
- Develop the Leonteq entrepreneurial and service orientation spirit
- Minimum 12 months experience in selling or assisting with the selling of structured product within an investment bank
- Finance degree or equivalent certification
- Open-minded, thoughtful and proactive approach
- Ability to think strategically, drive change and implement projects
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to a dynamic, entrepreneurial and results oriented culture
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Fluency in English a must, other languages especially German, French and Italian advantageous
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.