- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG Suisse
- 22 mars 19
You'll be working in the IB Tech Ops FXMM Capability Unit of Group Technology in Zurich. As a Java developer, you will be responsible to code & deliver the requirements (Stories) assigned to you, guide & mentor junior team members in the scrum team.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
– analyze business requirements and design solutions
– work as a team member in a scrum team
- Develops the code & delivers the story as per Agile WOW
– do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
You'll be working in the IB Tech Ops FXMM Capability Unit of Group Technology in Zurich. As a Java developer, you will be responsible to code & deliver the requirements (Stories) assigned to you, guide & mentor junior team members in the scrum team. You will be cooperating with delivery teams located in India and business stakeholders around the world.
Software design/implementation and quality assurance will be done in close collaboration with agile development and testing teams, based on the user stories, use cases, business rules and acceptance criteria defined.
Your experience and skills
Minimum 4 years developing software utilizing Java
– Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
– Detailed understanding of core Java concepts
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– Hands-on experience with building distributed systems, Java messaging technologies, and databases
– Experience with J2EE and CAMEL framework
– Strong organizational and quality assurance skills
– Experience in the financial industry is a plus
Must have: Core Java, JEE, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MQ, Sping, Hibernate, Shell scripts and Unix
Good to have: Swing, Apache Camel, DB2. Investment Banking Knowledge/Experience, Agile Methodology Knowledge
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.