Java Developer & IT Owner/Solution Architect 80 – 100%
- A unique and diverse role within the Cash & Custody IT team within the Swiss Universal Bank
- In this role, you will have the responsibility for our application FITP (Financial Institution Transactions Platform), act as single point of contact for all inquiries, and ensure criticality and risk assessments are complete
- You will investigate and analyze changes and provide solutions and estimates
- As a requirement engineer you will closely cooperate with relevant business SMEs, BAO, and Project Lead and coordinate upstream/downstream team activities (if required) with the onsite and offshore team
- You will be co-responsible for all support activities e.g. daily monitoring of FITP application production stability, investigation of production incidents and coordination with various involved partners
- The quality assurance of all deliverables (software components, test cases, documentation, etc.) will be also your area of responsibility to make sure that quality of delivered items does not impact production stability
- With this position we offer you the chance to grow within our dynamic and diverse organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You show long-term experience in programming Java, including J2EE technologies (preferably Weblogic) and AngularJ
- You already captured experience as a solution architect and bring a profound knowledge in database technologies (preferably Oracle) and web technologies (such as web services, XML, OO and MQ)
- Additionally you have a successful track record of working in Agile / Scrum Projects
- You are a standout and highly motivated teammate with an independent, reliable and forward-thinking way of working
- With your positive, dedicated and committed appearance you easily build up and maintain a consistent shareholder management
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, German would be an advantage
Ms. A. Portmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.