Junior 3-Alpha Specialist ( one year contract)
The successful candidate will be part of the Wealth Management 3-alpha Managed Solutions team. The team is responsible for the design and management of the discretionary portfolios and funds based on the 3-alpha investment philosophy®. This role supports our client-facing managed solutions specialists in analyzing client portfolios, defining portfolio strategies and proposing managed solutions. The role further supports the general content of our 3-alpha solutions. It is an ideal challenge for an open, structured and solution-oriented person with first experience in Investment Solutions.
- Analyse client portfolios on behalf of client units and advise on what 3-alpha strategy might be the answer to the needs
- Deal with day-to-day queries raised by the various client units for all 3-alpha funds and segregated accounts including Diversifier, Conviction, Opportunities and the Custom Mandate.
- Create ad-hoc portfolio analysis, including performance decomposition and reporting documents
- Prepare investment proposals
- Prepare regular presentations and updates on behalf of senior staff
- Support the 3-alpha Specialists team in their daily work
- BA degree in Finance or equivalent
- First experience in Asset or Wealth Management
- Passion for and first know-how in global financial markets and products
- Strong Service attitude and sales flair
- Very high attention to detail and able to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Fluent in English with other languages - especially German - an advantage
- Very strong MS Office skills (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel)
Céline Lüssi is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .