Junior Specialist Insurance Accounting 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 août 18
As a Junior Specialist Insurance Accounting your main responsibilities will involve:
- Timely delivering correct accounting data for reinsurance purposes
- Handling technical accounting for our international program and handling mismatches with internal parties between different Zurich countries
- Organizing and maintaining a close working relationship with ceding countries (external), issuing payment orders and clearing open items with cash
- Analyzing and developing recommendations to solve unique problems
- Investigating and recommending solutions when they meet customer needs
- Writing system change requests and participating in testing activities
- Helping to lead smaller projects to successful completion utilizing both staff and system resources efficiently and effectively
- Advising superiors of the implications of issues found and recommends corrective actions necessary
Your Skills and Experience
As a Junior Specialist Insurance Accounting your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Commercial education and Accounting know-how (preferred)
- Analytical skills, endurance, high motivation
- Team player and hands-on mentality
- Very good English is a must (writing and speaking), any other languages are welcome
- Knowledge and adherence to accounting concepts
- Accounting knowledge in respect of Sub-Ledger (SAP FSRI) and General-Ledger (SAP) (preferred)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to document processes / establish presentations
- Very good communication and analytical skills
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.