Lead PMO with Hosting and Ecommerce experience
On behalf of our client in the heart of Zurich, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Lead PMO to join a permanent job opportunity.
As Portfolio/ PMO Lead, you will be responsible for providing effective project portfolio management of the CTO Leadership Team, as well as supporting management of strategic projects. We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong communication skills, open-minded approach that allows you to engage, inspire and influence people at different levels, with solution-oriented ideas and proposals. This role is a change agent to develop and drive adoption of project management best practices across a complex matrix organization.
- Support of CTO Team for overall strategic planning: Build rigorous analysis to support business and functional leaders in translating strategies into actionable and quantitative plans. Support of CTO Leadership Team in establishing Goal and performance trackers (KPI).
- Direct and oversee all programs and project activities to meet company objectives and goals. Develop and manage an integrated master program schedule. Ensure monthly activities reporting for CTO leadership team.
- Facilitate business alignment of the CTO strategic plan with the Product organisation (CPO) as well as the Finance department and upper management (CEO).
- Facilitate and develop project governance processes and drive continuous improvement of project management tools and standards with the goal of increasing efficiency and maturity of the project organization.
- Risks management: Monitor risks, develop, and implement mitigation plans in line with strategy.
- Organize prioritization of resources when needed and facilitate resource allocation to project from the technical functions.
- Evangelize PMO program across teams and drive higher levels of adoption and performance through education, training, and coaching.
- Act as a change agent, identifying opportunities for business process improvements/ Support Change management initiatives
- Act as senior point of contact for CTO Team to build strong relationships with leaders and functional experts
- Establish and ensure an effective and streamlined communication across all teams
- Master's degree in Science.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Project Management role within the technology sector (PMP certification).
- Good understanding of hosting and ecommerce environment.
- Experience of leading multi-discipline teams.
- Experience in Technical projects, Product/Software Development and Quality Assurance
- Fluency in English other languages are an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills / defining possible gaps and being a driving force in moving projects forward.
- Good Financial knowledge (budget and business case management).
- Strong interacting and presenting skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills coupled with experience interacting with senior management.
- Analytical and financial skills and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated success operating in a project-driven organization in a technology environment
- Strong customer orientation.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA