- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Avaloq Evolution AG
Product Owner Client Payments
About Avaloq: essential for banking
Avaloq is driving the digital transformation and automation of the financial services industry.
Our clients are the leading banks of today and tomorrow. Based on our fully integrated banking software, we create powerful digital experiences provided through a standardized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to banks and wealth managers.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,000 employees and has a presence in the world’s most demanding financial and innovation centres, including Berlin, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris, Singapore and Sydney.
More information is available at www.avaloq.com
For the further development of our Payment component in the Online Banking area, Avaloq is looking for a motivated Product Owner who is passionate about digital banking experiences in combination with an interest in the payments and fintech business area. You will also need to bring a creative vision paired with great product instincts, great problem-solving skills and the ability to can get things done.
As a member of the Client Payments Scrum team you will be part of a dynamic and international team located in Zurich. The team is responsible for the payment functionalities offered to bank clients via the Avaloq Digital Suite. The work together with industry experts, internal and external partners, and customers will constantly challenge you to improve your knowledge of the payments business and the functionalities you will help creating.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible to capture business requirements, size and prioritize backlog items, and ensure products are delivered on time and meet customer expectations. You will collaborate with Product Management, Architecture, the Design and Development teams to deliver new functionalities or enhance existing Client Payments features for customers using the Avaloq Digital Suite.
- Define the product vision and road-map for Client Payments and communicate it inside the organization
- Assess business value, and prioritize features, scope, and functionality in the product backlog.
- Closely work together with the Product Owners and Product Manager in the different areas to deliver a holistic Web Banking solution
- Maintain constant awareness of the market and effectively identify customer needs and trends.
- Interact with stakeholders at Avaloq, Partners and on Customer-side.
- Support projects and sales workshops
- Work closely with development teams within an Agile environment
- Ensure the quality of the delivered product by verifying/testing the feature/product increment
- You are one of the subject matter experts for all topics regarding payments
- Bank professional with knowledge of information technology or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics and/or Information Technology or similar education with relevant work experience
Professional Requirements & skills
- Product Ownership or Product Management experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in the financial industry or in IT projects in a financial environment, preferably with payments
- Experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlog and prioritising in a changing environment.
- Consumer-centric. Empathize with the user, ability to put yourself in the Web banking users’ shoes.
- A great eye for design and user experience and attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration and teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English for writing presentations, presenting to peers, clients and being able to sell new ideas and solutions. Other languages are a plus
Main place of work
- Avaloq Evolution AG
- Michelle Hiestand, Talent Acquisition Professional
- 058 316 26 77
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.avaloq.com/for-job-seekers