On behalf of our client, a global bank with headquarters in Zurich, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced Project Manager with in depth experience of compliance topics in the banking sector to manage regulatory driven initiatives covering the end to end processes for Financial Crime and Compliance & Investigations.
This is a rolling six month contract with a strong chance of extension and a start date no later than December 2021.
In this role you will take ownership over workstream coordination for a program that already runs with multiple senior stakeholders across Financial Crime Compliance, Front Office and delivery partners.
Joining a strategy and change management team of 30 individuals globally, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Delivery of global projects with the aim of advancing bank changing foundational projects, reducing process complexity, addressing key audit points, growing business efficiency and reducing risk.
• Business analysis, communication decks/presentations (inc. minutes drafting), process re-engineering and stakeholder management.
• Work closely with business partners across the organization to understand project initiatives, the requirements and to support the roll-out of projects to all lines of business, booking centres and divisions globally.
• Managing projects forward from the initial concept to the final realization and roll-out to global end users
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• 8 years' (non IT) project management experience within the financial services industry, any specific experience in Compliance or working as a Consultant is considered an asset
• A proven track record in project management, change management, systems development, process re-engineering (incl. target operating models), automation of workflows is desired
• Knowledge of AML, FATCA, KYC, PEP, Risk Assessments and Appetites and other Compliance & Regulatory topics would be a benefit
• Fluent in English (German preferential)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted 2-3 days a week.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on one of our client's top initiatives with visibility to high level management? Then please send us your full CV.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA