Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth Equities, Sustainable and Thematic Equities, Multi Asset Investing and Fixed Income by TwentyFour Asset Management and Vontobel. We actively manage over US$ 125 billion of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Do you have good programming skills and a passion for the asset management business and its processes? Do you want to be acquainted with an innovative Asset Manager? Do you want to learn from a pioneer in the management of risk premia?
- Maintenance and improvement of existing and development of new systematic equity or bond trading strategies
- Research on risk management, portfolio construction and portfolio optimization
- Monitoring of client portfolios, data quality, strategy performance and risk management
- Support of sales and portfolio management with information regarding client portfolios, funds, and trading strategies
- Master or PhD in economics / finance, mathematics, physics or computational science
- Strong passion for doing resesearch on awide range of topics and for learning new subjects.
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and Python a must.
- Very sound knowledge of statistics and econometrics.
- Basic knowledge about financial markets a must.
- Knowledge of equity or bond investing, factor models and machine learning a plus
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Detail oriented, self-driven, self-learner, focused, trustworthy, motivated team player with strong documentation skills, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English and German
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .