- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 juil. 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
RISK REPORTING SPECIALIST
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- prepare daily profit & loss and risk reports for internal and external recipients
- contribute to daily analysis of profit & loss, market and credit risks
- contribute to further developments on our reporting platform related to profit & loss, market and credit risks
- provide support for ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests
- university degree in Finance, Physics, applied Mathematics or equivalent
- good knowledge of derivatives and structured products in all asset classes
- good knowledge of quantitative finance and risk management best practices
- willingness to analyze problems and work with considerable accuracy
- results-oriented team player and good organizational and interpersonal skills
- good skills in Excel and basic database skills (SQL)
- professional experience within the risk department of a financial institution would be an advantage
- experience with trading systems would be an advantage
- strong written and verbal communication in English, German would be an asset
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.