Securities, Equity Sales/Trading, Analyst, Zurich
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse Zurich Zürich CH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raises funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. Through our global sales force, we maintain relationships with our clients, receiving orders and distributing investment research, trading ideas, market information and analysis. Fixed income, currency and commodities teams transact in a variety of assets, including interest rate products (such as government bonds, treasury bills and other highly liquid instruments), credit products, mortgages, currencies and commodities.
The Institutional Pan-European Equities Sales/Trading desk works with a broad base of institutional investors including banks, asset managers, insurance companies and hedge funds. The team covers a range of products within the Equities universe (cash equities, ETF, swaps).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Executing cash equities & ETF transactions across all execution channels (High Touch, Portfolio Trading and GSET) with a main focus on electronic trading
- Working with execution strats to customize & improve execution workflow
- Co-ordination / sales of global execution products
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships in Switzerland
- Working closely with colleagues across the firm including Trading, Research and sales
- BSc or MSc, with list of exams
- Fast learner with solid attention to detail
- Interested in financial markets and equities
- German or French native-speaker with good speaking skills of the other language; Italian a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills
- At least 1 year experience either within Sales & Trading, or Investment Banking
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.