Senior Agile Coach
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the IT of Bank Julius Baer. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units. As part of our global and strategic initiatives back office, channel, partner and wealth management systems will be replaced by future-oriented new solutions. To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us. YOUR CHALLENGE
- Senior Agile coach to enable teams and organization to go beyond the basics of Agile theory and practice
- Contribute to significant improvements in the organizations delivery of change through coaching proven and experienced techniques
- Bring extensive practioner experience to the table and provide practical guidance to IT and business in their day to day challenges in adopting Agile mindset and principles
- Drive global collaboration in order to take the organization to the next level of Agile maturity
- Enable teams to find their own solutions to business problems through the application of Agile principles
- Provide a rich set of facilitation, training and coaching tools
- Stakeholder Management and interaction with our partners from a diverse set of business areas as well as supporting functions
- Work closely with business and technical teams to ensure successful adoption of Agile practices including training and mentoring other coaches
- Provide input into Agile Operating Model and establish Agile community.
- Drive cultural change towards business value stream focused deliveries, DevOps team behavior and relentless improvement.
- Establish and drive the bankwide implementation of the agile transformation roadmap
- Coach (and train) leaders becoming agile leaders taking active role in the transformation
- Higher education in computer science / business informatics
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English)
- Multi-year experience in working as an agile practioner specifically Scrum Master (scrum of scrum), release train engineer and or Agile coach , ideally in a banking environment
- Certified SAFe coach / SCRUM Master II, Rlease Train Engineer
- Motivated personality, strong interest and convinction in Agile principles and ability to work under pressure
Contact: Michael Schüpbach, HR Recruitment Consultant, +41 58 887 38 57
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.