Senior Audit Manager – Finance and Group Functions 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 16 janv. 18
As Senior Audit Manager for Finance and Group Functions your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver an assigned portfolio of Audits including planning and scoping, in line with quality, time and budget requirements
- Work with the Regional Cluster Lead to ensure appropriate resourcing, scheduling and technical expertise for delivery of assigned portfolio of audit engagements
- Contribute to the development of the quarterly risk assessment and rolling audit plan
- Agree on final audit reports and corrective actions with senior business stakeholders and oversee tracking and closure of agreed actions
- Provide guidance to business teams on aspects related to controls, risks and governance
- Build technical / commercial knowledge and business awareness across multiple areas by accessing diverse resources and interacting with a broad range of stakeholders
- Support the development of Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Audit Manager for Finance and Group Functions your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- CFA, Chartered Accountant, CIA, CISA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 7 or more years of strong internal audit experience conducting and performing audits
- Significant knowledge of Finance, Risk Management and one or more technical areas (ideally 5+ years in the industry)
- A clear understanding of the IIA Standards, the methodology required to deliver excellent audit outcomes and the skills and competencies required in a team to be able to deliver quality, impactful and insightful audit reports
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.