Senior Business Project Manager Future Third Party Agent Project
The Future Third Party Agent project for Collateral Management aims to provide a third party service for buyers and sellers of certain financial products. The service monitors positions, initiates collateral and recalculates margins on the account of the two parties involved in any kind of Securities Finance and Collateral Management deal.
The first phase has been delivered by the FTPA project. For this large 50+ man project, which comprises development of new markets and enhancement of functionalities, SIX Securities and Exchanges is looking for a Senior Business Project Manager. Main duties
- Defines suitable tailor-made project approach, sets up the project, specifies project phases, scope and deliverables and establishes detailed project documents (e.g. PID, project plan, resource plan, risk register, business case etc.)
- Manages project procedures and method, progress and performance in terms of risks, financials and resources
- Manages, leads and motivates the project team and coordinates the project activities, dealing with both, classic project structures and largely autonomous agile teams
- Handle geographically different locations, different cultures of Vendor, Integration Partner, as well as project teams
- Ensures project monitoring and reporting to project bodies such as steering committee, SNB, Project Controlling etc.
- University degree (or Fachhochschule or ETH)
- Good knowledge of the international financial industry in the securities trading and post trading environment, preferably experience in Securities Finance
- More than 7 years of experience in managing and successfully delivering large(10M+), complex and demanding projects
- Agile methods (e.g. SCRUM / SAFe) and good IT understanding
- Experience or certified in project management methods, (e.g. Prince 2 or IMPA)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.