Senior Consultant (f/m) Financial Accounting Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
We are looking for a Senior Consultant (w/m) Finance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capitalWe are looking for a Senior Consultant (w/m) Finance Advisory Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Finance Advisory Services provides professional advisory services to our financial services clients across the breadth of their Finance function. We are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Senior Consultant to further strengthen our practice in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
- As a Finance specialist, you are supporting and advising our Insurance and Banking clients in accounting, regulatory and compliance topics
- You are a key member of the team supporting our clients in adapting and transforming their Finance and regulatory functions, reporting processes and operating model - striking an optimal balance between effectiveness, efficiency and control
- You pro-actively share your knowledge and experience - contributing to continuously coaching and developing our teams
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or CFA)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, Audit or Consulting
- Relevant understanding of Financial Accounting and/or regulation within the financial services sector is an advantage
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to go “the extra mile”
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships
- English and German are a prerequisite
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team.
Mr. Jona Fahrländer is looking forward to your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online with Job-ID ZUR00127 via our career portal!
Only direct applications will be considered.