Senior Distribution Manager Growth Markets ZICS Europe – (based in Luxembourg)
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 janv. 18
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
We value experience and know-how of our employees and the value they bring into the organisation.
As a Senior Distribution Manager Growth Markets ZICS Europe your main objectives and responsibilities are:
Manage ZICS market presence through a panel of Employee Benefit Consultant (EBC s) and other intermediary accounts to achieve ZICS savings & risk business objectives in the European Growth countries with high focus on France.
- Owner of the ZICS sales and marketing strategy and execution in the European Growth Markets
- Owner of collaboration between ZICS, our distribution partners and Zurich Commercial in France.
- Agrees EBC/intermediary sales objectives and budgets with Head of Distribution and Customer Management Europe and implements/monitors these, reporting monthly on any significant variations to ensure that costs are properly controlled and targets met.
- Provides input to ZICS and the wider CLP Pillar business planning process annually, from a Sales perspective.
- Manages a selection of key EBCs/intermediaries across a defined geographic area, negotiating major issues and coordinating EBC strategy through the setting of targets, in order to ensure business and personal objectives are met and to raise the company's profile.
- Lead pitches and negotiations for new business opportunities. Manages and co-ordinate teams within businesses to ensure tenders are delivered in a timely way.
- Monitors competitor analysis in order to highlight relationship strengths and weaknesses and identify additional portfolio opportunities.
- Undertakes and assists in company projects as required to meet changing business needs.
- Works with other sales staff in other Zurich MFUs to promote a consistent Zurich message to key EBCs and other distributors.
- If needed support any other functions or department according to the business need of the company
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in business administration, economics, management or engineering (bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years of insurance experience in a commercial role, including 3 years in a relevant position with proven success record
- Strong financial knowledge and understanding
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken, German any other language is an asset
- Understanding of strategies to develop and grow a market
- Knowledge of up to date sales theory and techniques
- Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with customers and external suppliers on a pro-active basis
- Excellent word and PowerPoint skills plus a good working knowledge of Excel
- Good presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Problem solving attitude, demonstrates initiative
- Committed team player with enthusiasm and drive
This permanent position will be based in our division of Luxembourg. You will directly report into the Head of CRM & Distribution Management Europe.
If you are looking forward to working in a truly multicultural, multinational and diverse environment, please send directly your CV + motivation letter to our HR- Business Partner: mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.