Senior PMO Manager in Finance 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 juil. 18
In this role you will work as part of the Program Management Office, Global Finance Transformation & Services and support large finance programs and projects. Currently the main focus is the Group IFRS 17 and 9 Implementation program.
As a Senior PMO Manager in Finance your main responsibilities will involve:
• Support the Program Director in creating and managing integrated project plans, identification of project dependencies and risks
• Lead workstreams, sub-projects or task forces under the purview of the Program as required.
• Liaise with countries/BU's to support their planning based on Group milestones and monitor Project status, risk/issue management and dependencies to other projects, raising for management attention.
• Provide regular reporting and monitoring of the Group Program e.g. governance reporting, risks and issues including cost and budget consumption to Steering Committee, sponsors and other stakeholders
• Prepare and debrief Leadership meetings and other standing meetings and acting as service provider to work stream leads
• Prepare internal communication material such as Steering Committee material and Country communication.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior PMO Manager in Finance skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• University degree in Business Management, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent (e.g. degree of University or Applied Science)
• 5-7 years of practical experience in PMO work and/or project management
• Limited to medium experience of the financial service and/or insurance industry
• Advanced knowledge in project and change management with knowledge of Zurich Project Management Framework (ZPMF) or PMP.
• Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills and solution orientation
• Open to change, ability to focus on priorities, timely and effective work execution
• Communication, negotiation and persuasion skills in a business environment
• Fluent English is required, additional languages (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, German) desired
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.