Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst 80-100%, temporary (1.1.2019-31.12.2020)
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 18 oct. 18
This role supports the coordination of key planning activities and the periodic performance reporting activities as well as IFRS 17 project work of Group Planning and Performance Reporting over the next 24 months. The role holder will be closely working with the Planning and Reporting Managers.
As a Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
• Manage selected reporting activities, including analysis of data, gathering input from relevant stakeholders and preparation of final deliverables
• Driving consistency of application of KPI metrics by BUs
• Being responsible for the financial analysis and research on ad-hoc topics to support performance reporting and planning activities
• Supporting quarterly reporting to Senior Management and Board
• Support implementation of IFRS 17 project deliverables and system implementation
• Support testing of IFRS 17 requirements such as dry runs
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A degree or professional qualification in Accounting, Actuarial or Finance
• At least 4 years of practical experience in financial reporting and/or performance analysis and planning
• Excellent analytical skills
• Sound knowledge of financial reporting processes and architecture
• Solid knowledge of Re/Insurance accounting would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication and dedication to the internal customer
• Experience with Excel and Power Point are essential, Word is desired
• Very good English skills (spoken and written); additional languages would be an advantage
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.