Senior Programme Manager Regulatory Business Transformation
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them.
The Regulatory Business Transformation (RBT) unit is in charge of implementing regulatory change initiatives that have strategic impact on the Bank's processes and IT landscape (e.g. MiFID II, FIDLEG, Transaction Reporting, Sustainability Action Plan, AML tools etc.). It is the Bank's key alignment function between regulation, business and IT and part of Business Transformation, the strategic transformation division of the Bank, situated in the COO area. To take a key leadership role within RBT reporting directly to the Global Head RBT, we are looking for an experienced professional for this exciting position. YOUR CHALLENGE
- Run large scale international regulatory implementation projects from gap analysis to implementation (programme structuring, staffing, project planning, budget and delivery responsibility)
- Lead a team of internal and external project managers and business analysts
- Analyse strategic impact of new regulations and develop respective implementation solutions
- Drive alignment of key stakeholders from Business, CRO and IT
- Help further develop the global set-up of RBT
- Several years of experience in managing international implementation Programmes in the financial industry, preferably in the regulatory sector
- Good knowledge of the private banking industry and relevant products and services
- Good understanding of key regulatory areas in the financial industry (investor protection, market abuse regulation, AML etc.)
- Teamplayer attitude combined with sound leadership skills
- A good sense for stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Analytical ability and structured working style
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.