See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- The Pension Fund of Credit Suisse Group (Switzerland) is one of the largest pension funds in Switzerland, with assets under management of over CHF 17 billion. It manages a diverse asset portfolio in the interest of its beneficiaries: 30'000 active insured and pension recipients.
- A meaningful role in which you work closely with the Chief Risk Officer, the Management Committee and the Audit & Risk Committee of the Pension fund of Credit Suisse
- The opportunity to shape the risk culture and Enterprise Risk Management as well as to maintain our positive relationship with senior risk officers of Credit Suisse Group AG
- The responsibility over model risk management and the maintenance and improvement of internal stress testing models
- Project management and coordination between internal and external audit and vendors
- We are open to discuss flexible working hours
- You have gained at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in combination with a deep understanding of pension and insurance risk, enterprise risk management as well as multi-asset investment strategies
- Higher education degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration or a similar quantitative background; ideally with post graduate qualifications such as CFA, FRM or CIA
- Strong project management experience with diverse business partners including senior management, demonstrating an analytical and strategic approach and the ability to see the big picture
- Objective, results-oriented and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true partnership
- Business proficiency in German, English would be a plus
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive personality, committed to ongoing learning, who loves to share knowledge with others
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.