Senior eDiscovery - Forensic Technology and Discovery Services in Zurich
We are looking for a Senior Consultant eDiscovery – Forensic Technology and Discovery Services in Zurich The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the eDiscovery (“eD”) team in Zurich. Being part of theWe are looking for a Senior Consultant eDiscovery – Forensic Technology and Discovery Services in Zurich
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the eDiscovery (“eD”) team in Zurich. Being part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (“FIDS”) department the innovative eD team is involved in conducting investigations into fraudulent behavior and activities of misconduct to prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
The eD team is a global group of technical specialists that apply technical skills to the full life cycle of data management, including data scoping, processing and analysis, reporting and visualization, as well as presentation for review. This incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and heavy automation.
Our FTDS data center provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover even the most complex cases.
You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the strategy and growth of the eD team.
Tasks that you promote
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Working in our specialist forensic technology labs and on client site to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the use of best of breed forensic technologies.
- Innovating and developing new methodologies and processes, and bringing solutions to existing and future clients.
- Acting as a role model for more junior team members, providing them on-the-job coaching and training.
- Supporting the leadership team and the project manager on the operational level.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related fields.
- Good working experience with SQL and other scripting or programming languages.
- Experience in using eDiscovery tools as Relativity, NUIX and additional eDiscovery platforms.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a similar type of work.
- Solid knowledge of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security.
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong analytical and technical skills.
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects, as well as the ability to network and build relationships effectively within large organizations and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required – German and any additional language is a plus.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education, in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Jona Fahrländer is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No:ZUR00150. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered