Service Matter Expert/Developer Document Management 80-100%
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 20 mai 18
As a Service Matter Expert/Developer Document Management your main responsibilities will involve:
• the end2end process for document management (including document lifecycle) with a strong focus on our customers
• the leading and running of requirement analysis, specifications, technical designs and operations documentation
• the leading and running of development on the ISIS Papyrus platform
• the ownership of the quality of the platform including continuous improvements and technical deliveries
• the stable operations of the platform
Your Skills and Experience
As a Service Matter Expert/Developer Document Management your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline
• a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• strong knowledge of Document Management with demonstrable experience in developing on the ISIS Papyrus platform (further knowledge in the area of ECM would be a plus)
• minimum of 3 years of experience with the ISIS Papyrus platform with at least 1 year of hands on experience with ISIS Papyrus version 7.19 (up to 719 SP6)
• proven track record of leading the delivery of Document Management projects
• the experience of working with Agile delivery techniques (SAFe) and distributed teams (incl. Offshore)
• Excellent communication skills and fluent English skills (written and verbal), German skills are a plus
• being a team player, flexible, customer and quality oriented
• the readiness to work over the weekend
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.