Solution Architect and Team Lead #104773
- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse Zurich Zürich CH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse AG
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
Solution Architect and Team Lead #104773
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
Within International Wealth Management (IWM) at Credit Suisse in the area of Portfolio Solutions we are specialized to build applications to support the business of Portfolio Management and Advisory. As part of the digitalization of Credit Suisse our mandate is to deliver a comprehensive and sophisticated private banking user experience and interfaces including a consistent and compelling multi-channel digital capability to CS Relationship Managers, External Asset Managers and clients across 14 locations. Our innovative IT applications serves as the primary entry point for the daily work of more than 4'000 internal Relationship Managers, External Asset Managers and users of Credit Suisse around the world. Does this sound interesting? Join us and contribute to shape the future of Wealth Management.
- You the possibility to join the area Portfolio Solutions IT within the division International Wealth Management IT as a talented Solution Architect with strong technical and people leadership skills in order to shape the strategic Credit Suisse IT solutions.
- The opportunity to work in a very dynamic environment, as well as directly contribute to the creation of the next generation digital capabilities in the financial sector, especially in portfolio solutions and advisory services.
- You the chance to contribute hands on to the project delivery by technically leading and guiding an independent and interdisciplinary project team of 7 to 10 team members, covering all the disciplines, from requirement engineering, to development, until testing while architecting and also developing solutions yourself.
- You the opportunity as a line manager to build, motivate, coach, develop, retain and lead a motivated and talented team of 6-7 engineers that excels at reliably delivering sustainable high quality solutions.
- You the responsibility to design, develop and shape value adding solutions by transforming business needs and requirements into robust, interesting, supportable, exciting and modern web applications together with motivated and talented teams in the transition of the bank towards the usage of state of the art technologies.
- You great autonomy in your daily work - architectural design and coding with strong emphasis on quality and sustainability.
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) in Information Technology or Engineering with at least 5-8 years of experience as a Solution Architect. Shown experience on large projects and on large scale, performance sensitive software systems is an advantage.
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in technically planning software development projects, designing, describing and rationalizing the chosen architecture, design or technical implementation approach using appropriate methodologies and design patterns.
- You bring proven experience in coordination and organization of a software development team on a technical level and enjoy understanding and influencing the business requirements and discussing them with our business partners.
- Passion to not only lead a team to deliver excellent solutions, but also to hands-on contribute to architecting, designing and developing solutions as part of the team.
- You offer hands-on coding expertise and experience. Experience in Java and Typescript, using Angular 2+ on the frontend and Java EE and Oracle SQL as well as a variety of backend integration technologies is advantageous.
- You are knowledgeable in object-oriented programming principles as well as software design patterns.
- Experience in people management is a strong advantage - recruitment and coaching of employees, ensuring the development of the employees (individual development planning, skill management, mentorship) and regular employee performance evaluation.
- Banking know-how is an advantage: financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, advisory process and regulations (e.g., MiFiD II).
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills in English and German are helpful.
Ms. E. Pöthke-Hohenberger would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.