TA Account Opening Manager
Vontobel Asset Management is an active asset manager with global reach and a multi-boutique approach. For our institutional and intermediary clients, we offer tailored products and services, among them our Luxembourg Vontobel Funds.
As part of the TA Account Opening team, you manage and process the TA Account opening for Vontobel's Luxembourg Funds with our Transfer Agent to ensure an efficient and smooth onboarding of our investors.
The role will be based either in London or in Zurich.
- Act as single point of contact for the Luxembourg Transfer Agent and our sales organisation with regard to TA account openings and re-identification initiatives
- Coordinate and manage account openings from a management company perspective; specifically, gather and analyse information to ensure appropriate KYC, conduct risk assessment and apply risk mitigation measures in accordance with local AML regulation and market practice
- Support re-identification exercises as defined by RBC or our Management Companies, by reviewing accounts escalated to Vontobel and interacting with our salesforce
- Contribute to the development and documentation of Vontobel AML/KYC standard in line with local regulations
- Advise on and support the implementation of procedures to further automate and standardise the TA account opening process
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the fund management industry (e.g. transfer agent, management company or asset manager)
- Basic knowledge of Luxembourg AML regulations
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken, German / French would be considered as an advantage
- client-centric and focused on solutions
- hands-on with a structured working style
- motivated by stakeholder management across different areas
- willing to engage in a dynamic environment
Slava Müller is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .