- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
About our client
Our client is one of the reputable international banks based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Tax department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Developing and maintaining tax strategy and tax planning of the bank
• Managing correct reporting of current and deferred taxes for the bank
• Preparing and coordinating various tax-related tasks such as applications for reduction of withholding taxes, residency certificates and other
• Supporting and implement the transfer pricing strategy and governance function
• Collaborating with diverse departments regarding Tax-related projects
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the Tax field within Financial Services
• Master's degree in Tax, Finance or Law
• Swiss Tax certification
• Excellent knowledge of Financial Market Business
• Fluency in English and German is a must
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Tax Management.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant