Trainee Strategic Data Procurement (6 Months)
To strengthen our team in Strategic Data Acquisition we are looking for a Trainee for 6 months. You have recently completed your Bachelor/Master studies and want to apply what you have learnt in practice. You are enthusiastic about matters of procurement, and are prepared to take responsibility in projects. In this position, you will get the opportunity to support our data acquisition team directly and to gain an insight into topics of financial markets data and strategic procurement. Main duties
- All aspects of procurement
- Analyze proposals and assists in contract negotiations
- Review contract terms and conditions
- Organize meetings and calls with providers and internal stakeholders (incl. preparation and review)
- Implementation and coordination of own project tasks
- Bachelor or Master degree in International Management / Business Administration / Business Informatics / Law or related studies at UNI, ETH or FH and already first working experience
- Pro-active, self-motivated and self-learned
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Financial markets and legal know-how
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Share Point
- Fluent in English
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We only accept online direct applications.