Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
As a HRIT Workday Engineer within our small HRIT team, we are responsible to drive our HR application landscape.
- Design, implement and continuously improve our Workday HR application in several areas (HCM, Compensation, Time & Absence, Performance Review, Talent Acquisition, Integrations, Reporting, etc.)
- Maintain, implement and improve interfaces into our payroll systems and other connected applications
- You capture in workshops with various stakeholders use cases and translate them into IT requirements, clarify technical details and implement, test and document the defined solutions
- Work in a highly motivated and international environment where you can have a significant impact
- Explore and test systematically new releases
- Option to work up to 2 days per week remotely
- Extensive experience in Workday configuration across various modules and interface integrations (e.g. Business Processes, Web Services, report writing, build calculated fields, studio integrations, etc.) is mandatory
- Strong skills in business analysis and requirement engineering
- Technical background in HCM and payroll systems and processes
- Solid understanding of HR processes and best practices, optimally gain in a multinational context
- Proven project management experience with both traditional and agile methods
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Willing to take full ownership of your tasks & projects
- An influencer, with the ability to present facts and figures with both a conceptual and fact-based approach
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with ability to question the status quo
- Fluent in German and English
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .