Are you a you well-versed problem solver with solid quantitative skills and have a strong interest in derivatives with experience in managing risk? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- price and risk manage XVAs across OTC derivatives with active hedging and daily reporting of the book's PnL and risk
- develop efficient and innovative solutions across various asset classes and support numerous optimization endeavors
- engage with internal stakeholders as well as external clients and partner closely with team members in other regions to ensure full coverage of the group's client portfolio
- link with Credit Trading to actively manage the firm's credit derivative position with Central Clearing Counterparties to achieve reductions in scarce financial resource consumption
- proactively follow and keep on top of market developments and regulatory change
- support development of in-house IM Models and take ownership of ad-hoc analyses
- contribute to the daily monitoring of close-out risks across a broad client base and engage with various stakeholders on risk mitigating strategies
- contribute to the delivery of strategic and ad-hoc projects
Your team :
You'll be working in Risk Exposure Management (REM), a front office desk with local footprint around the globe being an integral part of Group Asset Liability Management. GALM provides unsecured funding, manages and optimizes RWAs and Capital relating to Basel III limits and owns the Banks structural IR risk, FX risk and Liquidity buffer. We provide pricing and risk management of XVAs (credit and funding) for OTC derivatives across IB, WM, AM and NCL. As a team we are extensively engaged in various optimization efforts to manage scarce resource utilization (RWA, LRD), both in bilateral space as well as central clearing and manage close-out risks group-wide.
Your experience and skills :
- A strong technical background with a graduate degree in finance/economics/quantitative field (postgraduate qualifications are a plus)
- Strong knowledge of derivatives, in particular FX, interest rate, credit and equity derivatives including hands-on experience in XVAs (both pricing and hedging)
- Minimum of 3 years front office experience in either trading or a quantitative role (front office focused risk professionals may be considered)
- Good understanding of regulatory and capital developments
- Profound understanding of margin methodologies and VaR
- A critical thinker who communicates clearly
- A self-starter, able to take ownership of solving complex problems, taking them through to completion and work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and VBA; further programing skills are a significant plus
- fluent in English, German a plus
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.