About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide routine analysis report or regulatory report
- Development and maintain data mart project
Our Ideal Candidate
- Development and maintain RR automation system
- Development and maintain RRMS system
- Development and maintain MIS Report
- Development and maintain DaiBan system
- JBIS093 manual file maintenance
- RiskRP report maintenance
- Provide regulatory data to user
- Familiar with BI Tool of Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Familiar with SQL SERVER T-SQL,Microfot.net
- With knowledge of SQL database development, Data warehousing modeling, ETL Process.
- Domain knowledge of Banking Process and data analysis
- Good communication skill with user and team member.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.