About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Taiwan Client Business team serves various clients, including distributors and non-distributors across client segments, by providing investment solutions and services across asset classes.
Job Purpose/ Responsibilities
- Understand the competitive landscape and position BlackRock to grow market share and to explore new business opportunities
- Develop and execute business plans to achieve qualitative and quantitative goals
- Leverage global and local resources to provide advise-based solutions that solidify long term relationships, while exploring and capturing additional business opportunities
- Co-work with APAC segment heads to share insights and conduct constructive dialogues with clients, to help guide strategies, and to become client’s partner not vendor
- Ensure frequent high-quality dialogue and develop relationships with existing and potential clients, especially in insurance segment
- Provide and deliver presentations for workshops, seminars and client meetings as appropriate to represent BlackRock
- 8-10 years as an experienced investment professional and familiar with wealth management industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and local securities license is required, MBA/CFA is preferred
- Self-motivated individual, with a commitment to excellence
- Outstanding relationship management skills, experience, and ability to become a trusted client advisor
- Strong time management, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Strong team player, who can collaborate credibly internally to leverage the Firm’s resources locally and globally
- Ambitious work ethic, professional disposition, detail–oriented, and a passion for investments
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels and functions; can work through difficult problems and in conflict situations
- Flexibility in work schedule and willingness to travel when required
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.