Banking Presales Consultant (Thailand)
- Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 15 janv. 19
We are expanding and looking for a Banking Pre-Sales Consultant to join us in our Thailand office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of banking solutions and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders across levels in a bank/financial institution to discuss and elicit requirements and translate them into solution offerings from FIS and complementary products.
- Thorough knowledge of local banking practices including general banking, branch banking, digital banking, clearing processes, payments and remittances.
- Knowledge of Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Anti-Money Laundering would be a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the underlying processes in the credit side of the business including associated processes in Banks, Financial Institutions, Credit Unions / Community Banks, Startup Banks, etc.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identify and prioritize functionality gaps with the sales executive and the client/prospect, provide estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds, and gather all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Provides direction / preparation and packaging of presentations & proposals.
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- 8+ years presales experience
- Strong experience in core banking
- Strong experience in digital banking
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.