Program Manager - Digital Transformation - Financial Services
- USD150000 - USD200000 per annum + bonus + benefits (negotiable)
- Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailande Bangkok Krung Thep TH
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
My client, a Global Business and Technology Consulting client is looking to hire a Program Manager to manage and deliver Digital Transformation initiatives the Financial Services sector, as well as build a successful Digital Transformation practice in its Bangkok office.
You will be responsible for
- Management and delivery of Digital Transformation projects with clients from the Financial Services industry. This includes relationship management with the client(s), overall project successful delivery responsibility, project profitability and follow-on engagement sales
- Developing strategies and tactics for penetrating new accounts and cross selling to established accounts. These responsibilities include working collaboratively with other operating units in the APAC region to define, sell and deliver solutions to solve client needs.
- Developing and growing the Bangkok practice. This includes making key successful hires, mentoring staff and making the internal contributions required to create a steady foundation for the development of the practice.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in a Business Consulting/ Management Consulting firm
- Ideal candidate must have strong program management and delivery experience
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong and very established track record in selling, shaping and delivering large, complex, long-term engagements (Multiple years and multi-million in contract value)
- Deep Financial Services industry knowledge (Capital markets, Wealth & Asset Management, Banking & Payments, Brokerage & Clearance, Risk Management, Alternative investments, etc…)
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies
- Senior Executive Presence - Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level, executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
- Long life cycle deal development
Digital transformation, Management Consulting, Consultant, Financial Services, Practice Lead
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Jon Neale (R1325332) at email@example.com Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330