Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join a leading Client Service team with a Global Bank based in Edinburgh.
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join a leading Client Service team with a Global Bank based in Edinburgh. This role will see the successful candidate responsible for a book of key corporate clients, maintaining and building strong professional relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to build strong relationships with several key corporate accounts.
- Supporting strong client service across the function, responding to queries and issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish strong working relationships with your clients, building rapport and acting as the brand voice.
- Support the wider team in the ongoing development and improvement of the client service offering.
- Able to resolve and effectively escalate issues and complaints where appropriate.
- Train clients on the use of digital tools to improve client experience.
Qualifications and Experience,
- 2+ years previous experience working in a client service role.
- Some understanding of Financial Services would be a benefit.
- Degree education would be preferred but is not essential.
- Strong ability to manage relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Get in touch to find out more about this excellent opportunity!