Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting part qualified Accounting role with a leading financial services client based in Edinburgh.
The role sits within the Financial Operations team which is largely responsible for the integrity of all transactions and ledgers for operational businesses and reporting breaches. The team performs all financial reconciliations and reporting for month end accounting and reporting.
Reporting to a Finance Manager (General Ledger Control), key responsibilities of the role are:
- Performing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Daily cash, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation of expenses and inter-company recharges
- Review and analysis of all ledgers and balances
- Ensure all financial accounting controls are operational
- Prepare financial analysis
The role will also be responsible for investigation transaction anomalies, provide input and technical commentary into monthly MI and also produce trend analysis for monthly packs.
There will be exposure to developing sound working relationships across finance, other business areas and also third parties to ensure process and control effectiveness.
This is a 2 year (fixed term contract) and will work with an experienced team.
Salary: £32k plus benefits