- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Box Manager Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh. This role is responsible for completing the box management process on a daily basis for all Life & Pension and OEIC funds
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh. This role is responsible for completing the box management process on a daily basis for all Life & Pension and OEIC funds
Box Manager responsibilities:
- The box manager is involved the operation, maintenance and enhancement of a wide range of box management systems, and is responsible for ensuring all the operational controls surrounding the process are adhered to. The box manager looks after the production of financial information for both internal and external customers, generated by the box management process.
- Collate and review all relevant fund movements and other information, enabling accurate and correct box decisions to be performed daily on a high level of funds.
- Ensure all work completed within the team is performed/ submitted within the designated time frames and in conjunction with Regulatory requirements.
Box Manager skills:
- Industry experience within the Investment Management and Accounting industry.
- An associate of Securities Institute
- Strong analytical and research capabilities, the ability to solve complex problems, assign priorities and lead resolution of systems and service failures.
- A good understanding of control frameworks, risk management and co-ordinating audits and providing the appropriate management responses.
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to assign priorities, lead teams to overcome disruptions or failures in systems and service.