Client Order Management Analyst
Description About this role
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world's capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The Global Client Services (GCS) team, situated within the Technology & Operations organization, is responsible for operational client servicing, working in partnership with our client businesses and teams across the firm to drive, enhance and deliver an exceptional client service experience. Our vision is to make BlackRock easy to do business with, and to deliver clients a high quality service experience across all products, using optimized technology to drive growth.
We are looking to fill a number of core roles across our Innovation Hub (ihub) locations, within teams that meaningfully impact clients across the full spectrum of the client lifecycle. Are you excited to join one of our teams?
- The Onboarding Services team encompasses both the Implementation & Document & Lifecycle Management functions, and is responsible for bringing new client and business opportunities onto the BlackRock platform across the firm's business channels. The team plays an active and visible role with our clients and works closely with the Client & Investment businesses, Legal, critical operations teams and external services providers to deliver an outstanding "One BlackRock" client experience.
- The Client Order Management (COM) team serves as a central point of contact for our global clients and internal departments who wish to instruct investment changes. We are responsible for receiving, coordinating and facilitating client trade instructions into/from BLK funds including client query management. The team supports the client through the investment process, from notification to settlement, in close coordination with internal BLK groups and external third parties.
- The Reporting & Distribution Services (RDS) team is responsible for the preparation and delivery of sophisticated economic and financial analysis to a diverse client base. Portfolio performance, attribution and investment commentary as well as detailed risk analytics are provided to clients through formal periodic reporting and web delivery. In addition, Reporting Services is responsible for partnering with multiple upstream data providers ranging across Data & AI, Accounting, Performance and regional investment and product strategy teams.
- Client Invoicing Services are responsible for providing management and performance fee invoices for institutional separately managed accounts based on contractual terms, management and collection of debt, and adherence to client money regulations.
- The Projects & Engineering team primarily work on projects to improve the client and employee experience and achieve operational quality at scale across Aladdin. The group manages strategic and tactical projects to support the whole of GCS, and in 2021, lead Client Lifecycle Management, Client Reporting, Invoicing and other strategic programs.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
- Excellent analytical, creative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data to create useful information
- Highly computer literate with an interest in learning new technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly proactive, willing to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Self-starter capable of working independently as well as an effective teammate and collaborator
- Ability to operate effectively to tight deadlines and to prioritize own work
- Has the ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing circumstances
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.