Finance Business Partner - Costs
- £60,000 - £80,000 + excellent bonus and benefits package
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Change Recruitment Group
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
Change Accountancy and Finance are working on a high profile role for our client in Edinburgh City Centre.
Change Accountancy and Finance are working on a high profile role for our client in Edinburgh City Centre. Covering a number of operational business areas, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team in the review and analysis of the cost base for the business, segmental analysis of where these are driven from and partnering stakeholders to review and ensure comprehension on movements. Applicants will have a proven background in corporate costs and the reporting of financials which they are able to demonstrate through past experience and the impact of how their analysis and commercial input affect business decision making . Core deliverables of the role will include;
- Responsible for partnering both finance and operational business areas to provide insight and capture cost drivers
- Channel and segment analysis to highlight trends and movements
- Line management of a small team and leading on coaching and development opportunities
- Completion of month end reporting for both consolidated balance sheet and segmental P&L’s
- Completion of analysis and commentary as required by the business - leading where possible to offer insight
- Key leadership and representation of the team at operational meetings
- Ability to develop relationships with finance and non finance professionals to raise and highlight business critical messages
- Sign off of monthly reporting and analysis of team members and month end close
Success in this role is defined by the client as a candidate with the ability to combine commercial insight and analysis with a partner led approach to explaining movements through a large and evolving cost base. Through your leadership skills you’ll be able to drive the agenda for the business and develop the offering of the team as demands and requirements evolve. Experience working in a multi-channel and complex cost reporting / income environment is key given the scale of the organisation as well as the level of understanding which the client is looking for to start in the role.
In return the applicant will get the chance to take a real leadership role where their input will be valued as well as a development plan to enhance their skill set and move to the next level.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + excellent bonus and benefits package