- £275 - £325 per day
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Change Recruitment Group
- 26 juil. 18 2018-07-26
Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for our leading city centre based client for a Financial Accountant on a long term interim basis with the potential to convert to a permanent position.
Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for our leading city centre based client for a Financial Accountant on a long term interim basis with the potential to convert to a permanent position. With an mixture of BAU and Project work the role will involve and cover a number of duties and responsibilities, not just limited to the production of statutory accounts with the successful candidate having board level face off and interaction with multiple business areas. Applicants must be ICAS/ACCA/CIMA qualified and be able to demonstrate accounts preparation, and end to end grasp of P&L’s as well as interacting with the business to discuss financial performance. Key duties will include;
- Autonomy and ownership of a group of entities to deliver the following;
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS / Local GAAP
- Preparing supplementary information covering regulatory and legislative returns
- Review of draft management accounts and discussion of variances
- Working with key stake holders in the business at board level to discuss and review financial performance
- Completion of month end board pack for presentation to stakeholders
- Preparing presentation documents and commentary around significant movements
- Interacting with stake holders in a number of departments to validate and challenge financial performance
- Lead role within year end close in the team
Strong communication skills are essential in this post with the client looking for an applicant with this and a solid financial reporting / controller skill set. Experience working within Financial Services is essential for the role as well as the ability to get up to speed and draw from past roles with a reporting and senior stakeholder face off slant to them. The role will also enable the individual to build a strong internal network with the view to a potential permanent post across finance.
The client gives the successful candidate a chance to develop a financial reporting skill set and have the autonomy and reach of a financial controller in a leading and renown organisation based in the centre of Edinburgh.
Daily Rate: £275 - £325