- £275 - £300p/d
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Change Recruitment Group
- 03 août 18 2018-08-03
Change Accountancy and Finance are working with a market leading financial services firm in Edinburgh City Centre to recruit a management accountant for their team.
Initially on an interim basis, with scope for a potential conversion to a permanent post, applicants for the role will have responsibility for the review and monitoring of costs through the balance sheet and the creation of MI and analysis for stakeholders. Partnering the business to discuss movements through the balance sheet, key skills required for the post include;
- Review and tracking of cost movements through the balance sheet
- Proactive engagement with the business to discuss P&L drivers and discrepancies
- Completion of monthly management information and key metrics pack
- Interaction with stakeholders across numerous sites to establish working relationships
- Analysis of movements and commentary provision to the business
- Investigation of discrepancies and understanding of complex intercompany recharges
- Presentation of figures and analysis as required
- Strong excel and data manipulation skill set
- Demonstration of process improvement and delivery efficiencies to controls
Applicants for this role will be able to demonstrate progression in their CV as well as how they have added value in their current role. You must also be qualified CA, CIMA, ACCA and have worked on a complex balance sheet which has a number of entities and intercompany movements. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills are expected given the high level of business interaction.
In return the applicant will get the chance to work in a leading employer who is viewing the post as a development opportunity and conversion to permanency.
Daily Rate: £275 - £300p/d