Network Security Platform Assurance
Join us in Network Security Platform Assurance
What you'll do
- This key role will see you providing technical leadership across the RBS network platform and partner resources delivering design and projects
- W'll look to you to take ownership of our technical artefacts while making sure that new project deliverables meet business objectives and align with our strategy and roadmap
- You'll be joining a well established Technical Design Architecture team within Network Services, helping to provide technical design guidance to the project delivery community
In this critical role, you'll be delivering a robust production management service for relevant infrastructure platforms. You'll be directing the platforms' operational stability and performance of technology, including maintaining any systems utilities and tools provided by the platform that are consistent with the service management and risks and controls framework and processes.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Driving the team's activities to make sure that the platform integrity is maintained in line with technical roadmaps
- Encouraging innovation to develop a continual improving implementation approach at a deliverable pace, making sure that the priorities of stakeholders are delivered and support customer outcomes
- Planning and executing work within the platform and making sure that feature development requests from cross platform initiatives are responded to on time
- Articulating, championing and planning the frequent delivery of business value and customer enhanced experience, providing clear leadership to the teams to understand and focus on customer outcomes
- Seeking out opportunities to simplify the platform architecture, services and customer solutions, and guarding against introducing new complexities
Innovation and customer experience sit at the heart of this role, so we're looking for someone with knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment.
Additionally, we'll need you to have advanced knowledge of network security including products and design, coupled with extensive network design experience within the financial services sector.
You'll also bring:
- Technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains
Knowledge and experience relating to product lifecycle, governance and maturity frameworks
- An understanding of operational principles
Technical leadership skills to drive the execution of Network strategies
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to colleagues, including management level
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- A solid background working in an Agile or DevOps environment with continuous delivery and continuous integration