Meraki Talent’s industry leading Financial Services client are looking for a Performance and Risk Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Team oversight for the production and delivery of performance measurement and risk reporting, supporting operational activity with a strategic mindset
- Strategic development of performance and risk model/function aligned with impending business growth
- Coordinate, support and deliver formal appraisal process for direct reports
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude and always strive to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure team risk, controls and documentation is accurate and current
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and automation giving consideration to the balance of work between offshore and onshore teams
- Represent and coordinate the team on specific projects and change requests as appropriate
- Investigate and respond to client and internal queries in relation to performance reporting
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers including client, offshore partners, client service and middle office teams
- Monitor performance of offshore teams and attend regular governance meetings with offshore partners.
- Support and enhance client relationships to an exceptional standard
- Develop the performance and risk function aligned with substantial business growth
Background of the Position:
- Knowledge of investment operations/ performance functions and have an extensive years working experience in the Investment Management/Financial Services Industry, with at an extensive years spent within a performance measurement role covering all types of detailed analysis.
- Prior staff management essential
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Sound knowledge of performance and risk measurement