Premier Banking Specialist
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
See job description for details
Join us in Edinburgh as a Premier Banking Specialist
- If you love to provide really memorable service, this is a great chance to join our Premier Banking Relationship team, working over the phones with our high net worth customers
- You'll relationship manage a new portfolio, understanding our customers financial goals and working with them proactively to help them achieve
- You'll be joining a collaborative and supportive team environment, and will have the chance to develop your knowledge and skills in digital banking as you support our customers
What you'll do
You'll be your customers' first point of contact, there to provide them with an outstanding service. You'll take a proactive stance, making outbound calls to customers, and working with them to identify their needs and help them with their financial goals and plans. By educating customers in the different ways to bank with us, you'll be supporting them to choose the right service options.
It's important that you work accurately and that you follow compliance, getting it right first time delivering a seamless and positive experience.
- Identify opportunities to help customers with new financial services or products, and complete outbound care calls to grow and maintain your portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships with Premier Banking colleagues in the front line to support their customers, and maintain their awareness of the broader premium segment
- Act in full compliance with industry regulations
- Resolve complaints and errors quickly and effectively, ensuring that the relationship with the customer is fully restored
The skills you'll need
You'll have good customer service experience and will be passionate about meeting clients' needs by doing the right thing. Experience in financial services would be preferred, but may not be essential if you can clearly show a history of building lasting and meaningful customer relationships, and the influencing skills needed to effectively recommend financial products and services. A background in sales or relationship management roles in another industry could be suitable. Experience of conducting financial reviews would also be an advantage.
We'll also be looking for:
- A flair for communication, with a great telephone manner and the ability to engage with customers, showing genuine interest in their needs
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work unsupervised and the motivation to manage your own workstack
- Strong general PC skills, with proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of products
Ultimately, it will be your determination and commitment to go the extra mile for our customers that will bring you success in this role.
What else you need to know
We're here for our customers when they need us, so you'll need to be flexible and able to commit to a rotating work pattern.
You'll work a 7 hours day on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and up to 8pm Monday to Thursday and 6pm on Fridays. You'll also work one or two Saturdays a month
Bank holiday working will also be a part of this role.
We can discuss your hours of work with you in more detail during your interview.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme and on-going coaching to support your development. When you're ready, we'll help you take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive starting salary package of £23,287, which includes a 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.