- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Product Manager – Wealth Management and Pensions
Lieu de travail : Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-UniThis is an exciting opportunity to be directly involved in the development of Moody's Analytics Wealth Management and Pensions proposition. Our products and services address clients' needs in a number of areas including wealth management, investment solution design for both DB and DC pension plans, retail financial advice and retirement planning.
The role will suit a candidate that combines a strong technical background, including experience in applying risk modelling to investment problems, with experience in client engagement activities including pre-sale support.
The role demands strong communication skills, particularly the ability to understand client problems, to present our products in the context of these problems, and to discuss technical concepts in terms which resonate with non-technical stakeholders.
- Product Strategy, Development and Communications
- Working directly with clients and internal teams to understand clients' modelling requirements and using this information to help define future product strategy for the wealth & pension sector.
- Working with software engineering, quant & economic research teams to define, specify and develop new product requirements and features.
- Working with the product team to contribute to strategic product roadmaps and commercial strategy including sales approach and marketing activities.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our products, their features and benefits.
- Supporting Sales
- Being a point of contact on product knowledge and modelling solutions This will include contributing content such as presentations and formal reports for sales and marketing purposes.
- Supporting the client engagement process through pre-sales activities, software trials, tender processes, product implementations and training.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Investment or portfolio analysis experience gained within an asset manager, investment consultancy, life insurer, wealth manager or other investment platform.
- Either DB and/or DC pensions investment experience, gained within an employment benefits consultancy or similar
- Financial mathematics or the use of economic scenarios or economic generator software. Use of other portfolio risk analysis systems
- The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate an ability to engage and influence a range of internal and external senior stakeholders.
- A good first degree in a numerical discipline, for example: maths, physics, actuarial science or finance.
- In addition, ideally the candidate should have either:
- A post-graduate (MSc or PhD) qualification in a numerical discipline, or
- Progress towards a relevant professional qualification such as CFA, Actuarial, or similar.
- Excel/VBA skills are desirable.
Preferred The candidate should prefer to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This will require the ability and initiative to build working relationships, together with a pro-active attitude.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.