Qualified Accountant (Accounts & Audit)
Change Public Practice are delighted to be partnering with a Dunfermline based Accountancy practice who are looking to add a Qualified Accountant with audit and accounts experience to join their team.
The firm are a well-known and established Practice in the Scottish market who are invested in their staff and as such, are looking to appoint ambitious, innovative and dynamic individuals to their team. In turn, you will be offered a progressive, challenging and supportive working environment, a high calibre client portfolio and first class career development.
This opportunity would suit an experienced audit and accounts professional with a background within Practice, and who has previous experience working with sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities. Qualified ACCA/ICAS professional qualification is essential to be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
• Split of role: 50% accounts and 50% audit
• Involvement in all stages of audit including planning, fieldwork and completion
• Senior on client engagements and delegating tasks to junior staff members as well as providing training and coaching
• Producing monthly management accounts - including providing accurate financial and cashflow projections
• Preparation of statutory annual accounts for partnerships, LLPs, smaller businesses and charities
• Assisting leadership team in day-to-day running of the business and providing feedback
To be considered for this role:
• ACCA/CA Qualified with at least 3-4 years' experience in Practice
• Have strong experience in the preparation of annual accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited companies
• Previous experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is key
• Looking to progress your career in Public Practice
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com