Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst
- Édimbourg, Ecosse, Royaume-Uni Édimbourg Ecosse GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
See job description for details
Join us as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Analyst in Edinburgh
- Working within our newly formed Robotic Process Automation (RPA) centre of excellence, you'll help to mould and evolve a dedicated team, its operating model, tooling and governance
- Working closely within Digital Engineering Services (DES) on a high profile product, you'll enjoy a creative environment and significant exposure
- You'll contribute to the delivery of the capabilities, technologies and services that are transforming the way RBS serves its customers
What you'll do
As an RPA Analyst, you'll act as an champion for the use of our process assessment methods and tooling across bank wide franchises and functions, actively promoting the benefits of the technology and the team's expertise within the bank. Working closely with franchises and service functions, you'll validate automation opportunity backlogs and quality assure process suitability, and you'll help to up-skill, transfer and embed RPA knowledge.
As well as this, you'll:
- Develop, maintain and share the RPA center of excellence best practice standards, guidelines, tooling and templates
- Create, or amend documentation as and when required
- Support detailed evaluations and testing of new RPA product releases
- Manage stakeholder meetings and centre of excellence governance forums
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with extensive business analyst or process owner experience, and knowledge of technology principles. With experience in an RPA centre of excellence, or on multiple RPA projects, you'll have an understanding of RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and UiPath.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- Strong process assessment skills
- An understanding banking operations, and knowledge of how business transformation initiatives operate
- Experience implementing software components, database applications and systems integration solutions
- Stakeholder management skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.